Hello Dear / Visitor
If this is your first visit,
We hope to have a second return
And be members of our forum
Together we are trying to learn the management of our lives
A better way
Rushed together
sunbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sunbook

We hope to be with us like an open book

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
** Hello Dear / Visitor If this is your first visit, We hope to have a second return And be members of our forum Together we are trying to learn the management of our lives A better way Rushed together**
Latest topics
» Cure for rheumatoid Arthritis
Links that Will Rank Your Sites in Google Like Crazy! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:00 am by hadrian

» 60 minutes a week to burn fat
Links that Will Rank Your Sites in Google Like Crazy! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:29 am by Admin

» Setup Home or Office Surveillance free, through the internet HD
Links that Will Rank Your Sites in Google Like Crazy! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:56 am by Admin

» new Caveman Paleo Recipes
Links that Will Rank Your Sites in Google Like Crazy! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:54 am by Admin

» silence retreat: a life changing aspect
Links that Will Rank Your Sites in Google Like Crazy! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:36 pm by sarahdaniel

»  Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled Youth eBook Series
Links that Will Rank Your Sites in Google Like Crazy! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:36 am by Admin

»  make that kind of choice?
Links that Will Rank Your Sites in Google Like Crazy! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:27 am by Admin

» how Yoga can help you to Lose Weight
Links that Will Rank Your Sites in Google Like Crazy! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:20 am by Admin

» Articles Using This Revolutionary Software!
Links that Will Rank Your Sites in Google Like Crazy! EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:53 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Links that Will Rank Your Sites in Google Like Crazy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Links that Will Rank Your Sites in Google Like Crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Links that Will Rank Your Sites in Google Like Crazy!   Links that Will Rank Your Sites in Google Like Crazy! EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Links
that Will Rank Your Sites
in Google Like Crazy!
====
The Holy Grail of ranking well in Google is links. Lots of links. That's an undisputed fact. The problem is that you can't get just any kind of links. Google will only rank sites whose links follow a very specific linking pattern.

I spent hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars on discovering exactly what linking pattern Google demands. The code is now cracked. I know what Google wants, and I've automated the process of growing links to your site following that pattern. The result of that automation is the 1WayLinks network.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

From #12 to #2 in less than 2 weeks

Forum User: fivetexans

I joined 1WayLinks (2 weeks ago) because my business of 5 years was slipping in the search engines. I work from home full-time, and when your primary means of income (at least 90% of my income) begins slipping in the search engines from page 1 to page 2 of Google, your income begins taking a big hit.... BIG!

2 weeks ago I had dropped from page 1 to page 2 in two of my three primary keyword phrases... my primary money makers.

Today I am #2 in Google for my primary keyword phrase (was #12), #6 for my #2 keyword phrase (was #Cool, and #2 for my #3 keyword phrase (was #14).

I haven't done anything huge. I still only have one blog, but will be adding 2 more within the week to continue to expand my work here. I want to continue to shore up what I am doing and avoid any kind of bounce. I have been doing some minimal on-page work and adding an article or two to my site, but have really done minimal work other than 1WayLinks.com.

It didn't take long to make a believer out of me.

Thanks!

@@@@@@@
http://paydotcom.net/r/77566/adms122/27028815/

#1 out of 1,440,000

Forum User: grace5

#1 out of 1,440,000 in Google #2 in yahoo

#2 out of 249,000

#7 out of 1,350,000 and climbing every other day for a very competitive keyword.

I have several top 10 results. My adsense and affiliate $$$ has never been better.

Thank you 1waylinks!

@@@@@@@@@@@

How It Works

The basic concept behind 1WayLinks is simple: you write a blog post that has links in it aimed at your site(s). That post is then spread out across our network of (currently) 10,752 blogs. You decide how many blogs each post you write gets posted to. As your site gains backlinks from these blogs, your rankings in the search engines improves.

Taking advantage of this incredible network is easy. Here's how it works:

Create An Account
Of course, you first create an account in the network. This allows you to manage all of your sites and links from one easy interface.

Add a WordPress Blog to the Network
This network is made up of blogs mostly owned by the individual members of the network. The reason that's so important is explained further down the page. WordPress has a technology called XMLRPC that allows the 1WayLinks.net server to automatically add blog posts to every blog in the network on a regular, randomized basis. It's truly "set it and forget it" on your part.

Notice: The blog can't be a free wordpress.com blog, since this network is focused on IP diversity.

Add Posts to the Blog Network
Once your blog is live in the network, you can then submit posts to be spread across the network. Each month you're given a quota of 250 "post credits" that you can use to have 250 posts spread across the network. Since each blog post can have 3 hyperlinks, that gives you 750 one-way links per month that you can aim at any web page you want, with whatever anchor text you want. Every month your credit limit is reset to 250 and you can spread more posts and get more links.

1WayLinks has nested spinning capabilities, so if you want to spin your posts to make sure they are unique, you can do that. (If you don't know what spinning is, don't worry -- you'll learn soon after creating your account.)

We grow links to your posts to get them indexed AUTOMATICALLY
After your posts go out on our network, we build links to each post to ensure those posts get indexed in Google and the other search engines. After-all, the links won't do you much good if the engines haven't added them to their indexes!

http://1waylinks.net/images/ecover4.jpg

Back to top Go down
https://sunb.mam9.com

Links that Will Rank Your Sites in Google Like Crazy!
Page 1 of 1