Hello Dear / Visitor
If this is your first visit,
We hope to have a second return
And be members of our forum
Together we are trying to learn the management of our lives
A better way
Rushed together
sunbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sunbook

We hope to be with us like an open book

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
** Hello Dear / Visitor If this is your first visit, We hope to have a second return And be members of our forum Together we are trying to learn the management of our lives A better way Rushed together**
Latest topics
» Cure for rheumatoid Arthritis
Child pageants can be good EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:00 am by hadrian

» 60 minutes a week to burn fat
Child pageants can be good EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:29 am by Admin

» Setup Home or Office Surveillance free, through the internet HD
Child pageants can be good EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:56 am by Admin

» new Caveman Paleo Recipes
Child pageants can be good EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:54 am by Admin

» silence retreat: a life changing aspect
Child pageants can be good EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:36 pm by sarahdaniel

»  Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled Youth eBook Series
Child pageants can be good EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:36 am by Admin

»  make that kind of choice?
Child pageants can be good EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:27 am by Admin

» how Yoga can help you to Lose Weight
Child pageants can be good EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:20 am by Admin

» Articles Using This Revolutionary Software!
Child pageants can be good EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:53 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Child pageants can be good

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Child pageants can be good Empty
PostSubject: Child pageants can be good   Child pageants can be good EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:15 am

Actually, there's some veracity on both sides of the debate. My grandaughter and niece have been doing child pageants for several years, and they both love pageantry. My granddaughter started when she was two. She won her very first beauty pageant, which started us on the road to other successes. She's won many times, and she's lost several times, but she always enjoyed the process.

[color=blue]For one thing, she absolutely loves her pageant dresses. In fact, once the beauty pageant is over, she doesn't want to take the dress off. She also enjoys playing with the other little girls backstage and has made several friends that way. She likes being on stage, too. In fact, when she was younger, we had a problem getting her OFF the stage. She would have perfectly happy to frolic on the stage for the duration of the baby pageant.

I'll be the first to admit, she doesn't care for the makeup session. It was a real problem when she was two. She just didn't want to sit still that long. As she got a little older, however, she understood more about the necessity of the makeup and began to enjoy "getting on her pageant face."

Child pageants can also be bad

On the flip side, I can understand why child beauty pageants get a bad rap sometimes. I've seen a few moms backstage who were awful. The kids did not want to be in the beauty pageant, and it was obvious, but the moms threatened and intimidated them into going on stage. When the kids didn't do well, the moms were angry with them. What did they expect? Stage personality is important in the total score, and the judges can tell if a child is happy or not.

Some pageantry moms and grandmoms are terrible losers. They blame everyone else when their kids don't win, instead of using the experience as a learning tool for sportsmanship. Kids are smart, and they absorb everything. They quickly pick up on the negatives of child beauty pageants. Or should I say on the negatives of bad behavior of some moms involved with child beauty pageants.

The final verdict on child pageants

My final verdict on beauty pageants is that it depends on the individual child and on the parent's attitude. If the child wants to compete, and the parent can handle defeat without showing anger or frustration, then I think child pageants are a nice way to spend a few hours.

Pageantry can be a lot of fun. Most larger child pageants have a fun, upbeat atmosphere. These beauty pageants often sell snacks, toys, and pageant jewelry. If it's a baby pageant, they'll often offer baby toys for sale. Also, lots of child beauty pageants have costumed characters there to help entertain the ki
d

child pageants
There has been a debate raging for years about beauty pageants, especially about entering young children in such pageants. Many people think they're evil, claiming that the beauty pageants are more for the parents than for the children. Aficianados swear that their kids love doing the pageants. So who's telling the truth? And more important, are child pageants good or bad?

Back to top Go down
https://sunb.mam9.com

Page 1 of 1